Yan Wang, Ph.D.
San Francisco General Hospital
Center for Cerebrovascular Research
1001 Potrero Avenue, Box-1363
Building 10, 2nd Floor, Room 1206
San Francisco, CA 94110
Education and Training
- B.S., Fermentation Engineering, Dalian Polytechnic University, China
- M.S., Fermentation Engineering, Dalian Polytechnic University, China
- Ph.D., Biochemistry Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, China
- Post-doctoral scholar, University of California, San Francisco 2012-present
- Mechanisms underlying postoperative cognitive dysfunctions, specifically focusing on innate immunity, inflammation and brain function.