Wan Zhu, Ph.D.
San Francisco General Hospital
Center for Cerebrovascular Research
1001 Potrero Avenue, Box-1363
Building 10, 2nd Floor, Room 1206
San Francisco, CA 94110
Education and Training
- B.S. Biosciences, Zhongshan University, Guangzhou, China
- Ph.D. Human Genetics, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2012-2014 Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Pathology, Stanford University, CA
- 2014-now Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Anesthesia, University of California, San Francisco, CA
- AAV mediated gene therapy for brain AVMs.
- Molecular mechanism in cerebrovascular diseases and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Transcriptional regulation.